I am presenting a talk at FHDU 2021 in March
Family History Down Under 2021: 23 - 26 March
Plans are progressing – get more information here:
This will be a 4 day / 4 track conference. There will be six webinar presentations each day — 24 in all – plus a further 50 as recordings for a total of 70 presentations in all. They will be available to view online for up to 3 months.
· Track 1: DNA Research — Tuesday 23 March + 25 recordings
· Track 2: Researching abroad — Wednesday 24 March + 25 recordings
· Track 3: Australia & New Zealand — Thursday 25 March + 25 recordings
· Track 4: Methodology & General — Friday 26 March + 25 recordings
Click here for full details and bookings.
An innovative and enhanced event
There is maximum flexibility to participate.
· Country and time zone independent — join conference webinars and / or watch the recordings anywhere / anytime for up to 3 months
· Choose how / when to “attend” — join the conference itself and / or view online until 31 July 2021. Or choose recordings only – up to 70 recorded presentations and most FHDU 2021 extras available to view until 31 June 2021
· Choose what to book — any one or more tracks, or all 4 tracks as a MEGABUNDLE at 35% discount
· Digital hubs (exclusive Facebook groups) — four exclusive digital hubs, one for each track theme. Interact with speakers and other experts (an extended Q&A) — and other attendees generally
Check out the latest
The website is constantly being updated. Have a look at the topics and speakers already set:
· the program - some updates
· the speakers - more speakers and details added recently
· the sponsors - some already announced - more to come
· FAQS - answers to questions - with more to come