Tuesday 8 August 2023

A Blogiversary

 


This post marks the 10th anniversary of my Discover Genealogy blogsite, the first one, Discovering Genealogy, having been published on 11 August 2013. I have learned a lot myself since that date and shared many experiences and ideas that I discovered. While the numbers of posts have slowed since the early years, I have endeavored to continue to pass along some thoughts that might help others with their family history research.

Along the way, I developed some ideas about how Mother Nature had a role in the lives and livelihoods of our ancestors and related many examples of how natural phenomena impacted people and communities.

It’s been a pleasure to offer stories and tidbits about genealogical studies since 2013 and I will try to present what I hope will be regular posts that are informative and entertaining in the future, starting with post number 374, Peggy’s War, below.

Thanks for being a part of Discover Genealogy by reading my posts and occasionally commenting on them.

 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 10th blogiversary. A decade is a long time and I've enjoyed your posts through the years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda. I enjoy putting the post out there.

      Delete